Renaissance • Baroque • Modern
CLIPPING IN YOUR CLIP IN FROG
INSTEAD, WHILE SEATED
1) Hold the stick just below the frog area with your thumb pressing behind the mortis and the frog slid under the hair so that it is held loosely in place. (fig.A)
2) Place the tip of the stick against your thigh.
3) You can now safely flex the stick enough so that you can slide the frog into place with your other hand without putting tension on the hair. (fig.B)
4) Do not release the pressure on the stick until you are sure that the frog is well seated in its place.
* Use the same flexing procedure to unclip the frog.
179 Walker Hill Road Williston, VT. 05495 USA 802 872-8923